What do the dictionaries offer?
- more valuable and reliable translations than online translators
- unique examples of usage
- uncluttered, accurate and up-to-date translations
- extensive language and grammar information
Why should I use them?
- they are better for learning than online translators
- they are a valuable source of language information
- they are available online and for free
- they offer 30 languages in 900 combinations
What is new?
- practical morphology tables for main languages – find them under key symbol
- in Greek you can also search in Greek and Latin characters
- in Serbian you can search in Cyrillic alphabet
- no need to use diacritics